scc

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Epiphany (Part 65)

I'm emotionally spent. In one night between 2:00 and 2:03 I have met three extraterrestrials from my past, present and future. I'm terribly sad and ecstatic at the same time. I need to find balance. The tear of Tis-mi-ish I brush off my cheek and as I look at it on my hand I realize just how lucky I am. Memories are starting to flood back in about my true position. My amnesia is beginning to fade away. I am a galactic traveler. I've lived on many, many worlds and know so many wonderful souls. It's all beginning to come back to me. Tis-mi-ish triggered something within me when she whispered in my ear. She did this for me - so I would remember more of who I really am.

Yal-hune. She said something about Yal-hune. That she is more than I realize. She orchestrated this night wonderfully. I needed to see these things. The good, the bad and the wonderful. It has brought a measure of equilibrium to my consciousness.

Yal-hune knocks at the door.

"Come in."

"So how are you?"

"I'm...fine...thanks to you. We need to talk."

"That's what we're doing."

"Sit here with me."

Yal-hune sits down on the bed.

"Seriously, thank you for the visitors. You really know how to schedule a trip. I'm a changed person - yet again."

"Yes. You are aren't you? You have shaken off many of the obsessions and overshadowing. Your consciousness is more balanced in all manners."

"It shifts my perspectives yet again. But I need to ask you - who are you - really? What did Tis-mi-ish mean? I know you are trying to save me from absorption - I already figured that much out. I must have done something horrendous beyond words and my trajectory has been descending to the point I've been here on Earth for many lifetimes learning the fundamentals all over again. But you...why are you doing this for me? Why go through so much trouble to try and save me?

Yal-hune looks at me. She just looks at me and her eyes are telling a story I can't read. She says nothing and I keep looking into her eyes. She can't tell me. If she does it will hurt me - possibly counter her attempts to get me to save myself from this descent and trajectory. I think this is the most frightening moment of my life. I realize that my position is worse off than I ever suspected. And yet at the same time, I realize for the first time that I can reverse this trajectory. Realizing one is standing in a hole is the first step to climbing out of it.

"My sister cares very deeply for you. So does Skuuinja and Tis-mi-ish. You see now you are not alone and have never been alone. You earned their love by the good you have absorbed from the infinite universe and reflected back at them."

"And you? How did I earn your presence here?"

"That is a discussion for another time. Do you wish for Skuuinja to move in to the house here?"

"Can she blend and integrate? What exactly will our relationship be? Certainly not father and daughter again?"

"No, she would live here as a room-mate. Not family. She can blend and integrate. She can receive a complete makeover whenever needed. You two could use a different perspective on your relationship. This offers an opportunity for you to generate a strong, positive relationship."

"I see. Anything else I should know about?"

"Skuuinja is attracted to you...this you...the one that is not her father."

"How old is she? She seems all of 27 or 28."

"She is 125 years old - but on her world this is young middle age."

"So what should I do? I have absolutely no experience in dealing with this reincarnation relationship data in the present."

"Do you find her attractive?"

"Yes...but..."

"But what?"

"But I know she was my daughter."

"Is she your daughter now?"

"No."

"So?"

"I don't know. Tis-mi-ish was my sister when we lived on Eeslaan and yet later we would be husband and wife. But still...human conditioning is strong and I don't want to do anything that would hurt her. Would returning her affection hurt her?"

"Actually, not returning her love and affection is much more likely to hurt her. You are no longer her father. You are human and are a different person - the byproduct of this world and all you have done in this life."

"You set this whole thing up. There must be a very specific reason for doing so, right?"

"Yes. I think the two of you being together here like this on Earth will be very good - for both of you. She needs to see the results of overshadowing close-up and you need to see her in a different light."

"Okay. So when does she move in?"

"She's right now with my brother on the Confederation vessel. She will get a bit of a cellular realignment for long-term Earth living. She will also get a slight makeover so she can better blend in with humanity. She will be moving in on Christmas Day."

"Any other surprises you want to lay on me...now is a good time. I don't think anything could surprise me right now."

"The house will be done by January 1st and the hangar will be ready as well. We will be able to securely house and operate the EMF craft from the hangar at that time. I've planned to give Skuuinja one of the upstairs bedrooms, the one next to mine."

"Okay. Sounds great. We ought to have some fun. Two extraterrestrials and a human. We'll be the 21st century version of Three's Company. Thank you Yal-hune, for everything. For being you and for showing me so much. I promise to do the same for you if you are ever in need."

"What makes you think you already haven't?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. Civil discourse is invited, however profanity, insults and advertising are prohibited. Thank you for your contribution. Your post will appear after a moderator has reviewed it.