scc

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Move Over Green Lantern!

The craft has landed. My Bentley stands only 100 yards from the craft. An alien being appears before the ship. No hatchways open. No ladders descend. The being simply appears. Teleportation. Materialization. This one is different than the teleportation I am familiar with. It is a bit more graceful - it's hard to describe.

The being is humanoid in appearance and is wearing a flowing green garment. Like a cloak or a cape. It catches in the hot desert wind as soon as the materialization is complete. The being is of male gender I suspect and tall. I'd estimate seven feet and four or five inches. An aura of power surrounds him.

My first thought as this being approaches betrays my feelings - I wish Shayla was here with me. Since she returned to her homeworld I have felt naked and alone with secrets too large for one human. But even just thinking about her fortifies me and I sense a part of her is with me. She reminds me what she taught me about telepathic perimeters. I reach out with my mind and set up a field for conversing with this being.

"You are the one known as SDAI-Tech1. My name is Tho-rey I greet you from the far off world of Htra-deg. I represent a race of beings that have emissaries all over the known galaxy. Your world is just starting its interaction with other planets and as you so far have had the most interaction with other planets, we extend our thoughts of friendship to you."

"Thank you Tho-rey. This is a long way to travel for a greeting, but I also welcome you in the name of the planet Earth and its inhabitants."

I look up at this being who has now approached and stands only ten or so feet away. His garments glisten of their own and I can tell that their atomic weight is clearly heavier than our world or solar system supports. A field of energy I was not immediately aware of now stands out to me. It is the support field to permit him to interface with me and Earth in a physical manner. It glows greenish, like his garment, cape and craft.

"Yes, this is far to travel and I have reason of contacting your world in this manner. As I mentioned, our world places emissaries upon each world we contact, if permitted. Your world would call them diplomats. We would like to leave an emissary here on Earth and we would like your permission. We realize you represent, to some degree, the government on your world, especially as it pertains to extraterrestrial contacts."

A million thoughts race through my head at once and I immediately dislike the responsibility of making such a decision. On the other hand, sure I could stall him and tell him to beam back into his ship and drive back to his world and get back to me after I go to the UN and have them put it up for a vote before the Security Council.

Like that's going to happen.

I probe the craft and a bit deeper into his own mind, skirting the obvious barriers set up which are off limits. His mind is very complex. More layers and more complex thought trains. I look for clues of deceit or deception and find none. The ship is occupied but more than that is hard to make out. Now I really wish Shayla were here with me. But the decision is mine. So I make it.

"Tho-rey we would be pleased to have one of your emissaries here on this world. However, be aware the world in general is terrified of the unknown and aliens are still generally not known of by the vast masses. Only a handful of humans realize the history of this world and of the worlds that have contacted it. In the past nations have murdered and destroyed alien beings and so my government established a system of integration and facilities where emissaries can live in an environment that as close as possible recreates conditions on their homeworld."

"Yes. We are familiar with your facilities. We thank you for your permission and acceptance."

Suddenly another being materializes. Not quite as tall, but still taller than me - a figure about 6'4" is taking form. It is a woman. Oh my. It is much more than a woman. As she materializes I see her garment is also green hued and it starts at her midrift and flows with the desert winds in a graceful vision. It's burned into my memory. Her here, in the desert, the stars overhead and the hot winds catching her gown and looking so incredibly...beautiful. Her body is sculpted as if an artisan spent their entire life working on creating the most wonderful angles, curves and planes and put them all together. Suddenly, I understand what the ancients saw and called Gods and Goddesses. Without information, you could assume nothing else.

She smiles. It is as if somewhere in this darkness a sun has appeared. She walks and it is as if I hear an orchestra in the distance playing the most gentle, unreal music. I know there can be none - unless the Bentley's radio has gone haywire - but I hear it nevertheless. Tho-rey motions with his arm.

"This is Yal-hune, she is the chosen emissary for this world. She has had her molecular structures adjusted so that she can reside here and function without the need of special facilities or equipment."

I hear what he says, but my mind still focuses upon her ethereal beauty and features. Her face is gentle, her eyes are so open and so expressive. She is caressing me with them and I feel her warmth, love and kindness. I haven't felt such since Shayla left and this is different still, and more reminds me of my visits to the room and my bosses. This woman is clearly an energy being housed in a physical anatomy - her development is such that I can feel it from ten yards. Her field is incredibly developed. I feel my whole body tingle and realize my cells are being polarized! This woman can heal from a distance...and more. I've never encountered such a developed being in a physical body.

"Yes, Yal-hune has considerable development and she volunteered to be the emissary to your world because of its incredible need."

A horrible thought occurs to me - what if I had refused the request?! Or waited for the UN to approve?! But such thoughts can't be sustained for long in her presence, her aura and energy field is unbelievably positive and an almost euphoric feeling has captivated me as her field interfaces with my own and helps me to align my consciousness to the higher.

She stands before me now, only about 6 feet away and she speaks in my mind.

"I am very glad to make your acquaintance SDAI-Tech1. I hope that you will assist me in integrating better so that I can function freely in your world. In return, I will share knowledge and customs from our own world that you may find of value."

Her eyes again are so amazingly expressive. So deep. So fascinating. Her presence is so powerful it will pose quite a challenge to help her fit in, but I will gladly do so. I realize my entire concerns about safety, or the threat of violence had completely vanished around her. She is what most would consider the ideal woman, in beauty, form, grace, warmth and overwhelming sensuality - and yet she is not even human.

"Yal-hune, as a representative of Earth and of humanity - I greet you with the warmest welcome, and extend our gratefulness and great joy at your arrival here. I sense your development and realize the great personal sacrifice you make to live here among us in our form."

"No need for thanks are necessary. This is no sacrifice. I do this because it affords me the opportunity to share and at the same time grow as a being. Interfacing with your world in a constructive and positive manner will strengthen my consciousness and exercise my mind."

She laughs a bit, like she has heard a private joke. It is an exquisite laugh, so kind and so gentle. I see I am going to thoroughly enjoy her presence here. It will challenge me as well. Shayla kept me on the positive path, and it was tough at times to maintain it. This will be even more difficult, because while Shayla was slightly more developed than me as a whole, Yal-hune is clearly as advanced over me as a man might be to a monkey. Well, a smart monkey. ;-)

The green gown flows up in the air and hovers as though it is slow motion. She extends her left arm towards Tho-rey and a beam of greenish light passes between them. It is a farewell. Suddenly I am aware that Tho-rey is her biological brother. It brings tears to my eyes, but they are not tears of sadness. It is joy. These folks have done away with sadness. It's quite incredible and I am at a loss for words to describe effectively all that I sense and feel.

The gap between these two worlds is great. I watch Tho-rey disappear and I watch the ship just as soon, begin to ascend into the velvet black starry sky, a greenish orb that suddenly moves like a shooting star and disappears.

My eyes return to Yal-hune and I realize that I am a different person in her presence.

"No, you are not a different person. You are yourself - without the astral entity interference."

I realize she is right. Her field is blocking the astral entities and obsessive influences from access to my consciousness. I feel alive, awake and so positive...and I realize I must quickly transcribe these events so my readers can tap and use this positive energy as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. Civil discourse is invited, however profanity, insults and advertising are prohibited. Thank you for your contribution. Your post will appear after a moderator has reviewed it.