scc

Saturday, December 22, 2007

The Lost Generation


Texting on the fly
Give the Wii one more try
My Blackberry is boss
Give my notebook a toss

EMF all around me
Is it real cause I don't see
Plugged into my box
I may need some detox

Gaming hours and hours
Gotta earn some more powers
I have an avatar
Its unique - like my car

I might need a shower
But from that I do cower
Can't get away
Right here I will stay

Everything's cool
Don't call me a fool
I'm the next generation
Pride of the nation

I can quit anytime
I don't need your bad rhyme
Now leave me alone
Got another text on my phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. Civil discourse is invited, however profanity, insults and advertising are prohibited. Thank you for your contribution. Your post will appear after a moderator has reviewed it.