scc

Thursday, October 13, 2005

The Room Revisited Part II

"So...to what do I owe this unexpected pleasure?"

I hope to ascertain which one of my many transgressions I am going to be called upon to explain or correct.

The blond haired woman stands up from her ethereal modern chair and glides across the room. She has legs, but they remain nearly motionless as she levitates towards me. It's a neat trick, but physical laws as we are familiar with them on earth don't apply here. Motion is inter-related with thought you see. You think about moving your arm and then you do it. Here, thought moves the body even more completely, more coherently. It is infinitely more efficient and precise. No random gestures or awkward poses will find expression here in the Room.

"Your mission to Earth has been filled with many transgressions and breaches of protocol. Your lives, living amongst the people, have been chaotic and filled with violence, sorrow and animosity. Often you have incurred more difficulties than you have resolved"

"I know. I'm sorry about all the mess ups. When I'm here I can see it clearer, in perspective, but as you know outside the room, thoughts get contaminated and judgment is often impaired."

The blond haired woman approaches even closer. She is within two feet of me now and her alabaster complexion is flawless. She glows from deep inside a definite radiation that emanates at many various wavelengths. Her eyes are like blue sapphires and infinity lurks within her gaze. She is stunningly beautiful, but it is a beauty one cannot measure by looks alone. It is her essence which is beautiful.

"Yes, I understand. However, I must ask you to try harder and fortify your efforts. Too many souls' direction depend upon the future of Earth and the events of the next twenty years. This is a crucial time in Earth's history. Tragedy and wonder are entangled and the technology of the 21st century will allow you to see beyond the veil of material structures and identify new worlds and new wonders."

She turns away from me and looks at you.

"Yes, and you that have traveled here each have a part in this future. You are not here strictly by accident as SDAI-Tech1 suggested. You have chosen to be here. Your actions and understanding of this great universal endeavor are just in their infancy, and yet you will play a pivotal role in the future of Earth. Some of you are scientists, authors, salespeople and come from all walks of life."

I watch as she glides across the Room and looks right into your eyes.

"Consciousness is the most powerful tool in the universe. You will develop yours and it will serve you in all ways and fulfill all your needs. You will find your place in the infinite scheme of things. And when things seem dark and depressing your consciousness will be your salvation."

"You may feel a bit drowsy after reading this. That's because part of you is oscillating in a spectra that defies your own comprehension at this time. This part is linked directly to your body through your mind and the new frequencies require a more refined realignment of your cell structures--which will be done as you sleep. Yes, you will be a new person after your visit here. Your mind will seek knowledge and your "

Someone standing right behind you asks her for her name.

"My name is unimportant. You will know me and recognize me for who and what I am. My essence is unique, as is yours, and cannot be confused for any other being. When you think of me--you know my true name."

We are vanishing in a blinding flash. We leave the room and time and space have resumed their natural course--instantaneously you find yourself again in front of the monitor, reading text.

I am relieved. I wasn't the only one they wished to talk to.

It was you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. Civil discourse is invited, however profanity, insults and advertising are prohibited. Thank you for your contribution. Your post will appear after a moderator has reviewed it.