scc

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The Alien Legacy Pt. II

Shayla is deep inside my mind. The flame pulses and gyrates absolutely silently and my anxiety is calmed by her presence. I suddenly see and understand how folks work together on her world, by joining minds. My hand touches the flame and I fully immerse my hand at the base. My eyes close involuntarily and sounds and images flood my mind.

"Greetings human. We are The Travelers. We arrived at your world exactly 5 million, four hundred thousand and sixty three years ago. Very primitive, barely sentient life was present and we conducted a program of nurturing and education so as to make such life forms now capable of clearer sentient thinking. We helped nurture various tribes all over the world, many which had evolved from slightly various different species and genus of animals. Nature does this spontaneously so as to provide an ample genetic material for building a world of diverse sentient beings without already creating genetic cancellation."

All the while these words resonate in my mind, pictures of the various gorillas and chimpanzees that evolved beyond their packs are clearly flashing through my mind's eye. The travelers laboratory aboard a gigantic, city sized spacecraft is also visible and the laboratory is enormous with thousands of bed like platforms where a beam is being projected into the heads of these very savage primitives. The beam is a form of mental stimulation.

"We remained upon this world for fifteen thousand years and helped nurture the first cultures in areas you presently identify as China, Africa, India, South America and another 2 continents which no longer exist upon this world. The rudimentary education of life was taught these various cultures, including the nature of the sine wave and of energy. The continuity of life through reincarnation was also taught to the various tribes. Once these tribes were safely past the possibility of reverting to the animal state or being killed by the many numerous beasts, we departed to let your world follow its own course without further interference."

Shayla's presence in my mind becomes yet stronger. She knows the questions to ask.

"Where are all the remaining monuments left behind by the Travelers?"

As if in answer to her question, a map of the world appears in my mind's eye. 3 various locations besides this one in Iran appear. One is in China, another is in South America and one exists somewhere near the center of the Pacific Ocean, presumably under water.

"Reveal the history of this planet since the Travelers left."

"Brace yourself."

Shayla's mind is completely joined with mine now. It's almost as though she is shielding me from something. Then it hits. A stream of imagery, facts, dates and events. It is nonstop and overwhelming. I feel my mind struggling to process the flow and find Shayla there holding me up, mentally. I watch as cultures rise and fall, as leaders rise to power, rule and die. Countless civilizations Earth history presently has no recollection of are streaming through our mind. I am aware of Shayla as she classifies and orders all this data into distinct categories, sub-categories and sub-sub-categories. Her mind is almost computer-like in its efficiency and speed of processing.

And then it is done. I pull back my hand out of the flame. The flame itself seemed to know when to end the transmission.

For the next minutes she silently shares her mental folders with me and it organizes the data in my own mind. I still can't get over how wonderful it feels to have her presence, her very mind with me in this manner. I wonder if I will ever get fully accustomed to it. I straighten up, mentally, and exert my thoughts to process the enormous amount of data. My head hurts. I never knew the mind could contain so much information. My consciousness is stratifying the data, into a broad overview and compartmentalizing all the smaller details which had been revealed. The Earth's history has apparently been recorded by this flame, by an unknown mechanism and the highlights of all cultures, leaders and major events is now buried within my mind. A new sense of awareness and completeness fills my mind. Everything makes sense. I can see how each culture in the world today arrived at their present point. It is amazing.

(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. Civil discourse is invited, however profanity, insults and advertising are prohibited. Thank you for your contribution. Your post will appear after a moderator has reviewed it.